From Fresno, take Hwy 180 east towards Kings Canyon . The following directions start at the intersection of Hwy 180 and Dunlap Rd. ( Turning right on Dunlap Rd will take you to the LZ in a couple of miles )
- From the intersection of 180 and Dunlap road, continue east on Hwy 180 towards Kings Canyon . After 8 miles you will pass Snowline Lodge. In about 1 more mile there is an intersection and turn out for Millwood Rd ( which goes right down to the valley, so don’t turn right ) . Turn left, across the highway ,and look for an orange mailbox and a sign for Sequoia Highlands camp, directing you onto a paved road, Forest service road 13597.
- Follow this about 1.0 mile to a slight left onto FS road 12501
- Follow this about 1.9 miles to a slight left onto FS 12519 ( I think this is a dirt road )
- Go 1.5 mile to the launch, and the camp.
- There should be green signs along the route directing you to Sequoia Highlands
- If you have trouble, their phone is 559-336-9425, or ask the folks at Snowline lodge for directions